Sunday 13 April 2014

Electrics and controller set up



We have a 6 channel 2.4ghz rc controller with reciever 2 channels are used for the motors 2 are used for the hopper release and 2 are used for the lights  
We masticed  a jet engine in each side 
Then 

   We used 2x 6v 7amp batteries wired in parallel with each other. The live and earth go to the reciever

    Then from the reciever 1 controller goes to each jet 
side 
 The jets in place 
 Speed controllers goes to the jets 

 Motor setup 

Once this motors where  all wired in we set to work on the hopper release. To do this we used a push pull servo with an arm attaced to act as the release pin for the hopper door. We used a led plastic gromit as the Gide to keep the bar from dropping out and keeping it all lined up 




2 comments:

  1. Hi would you mind telling me where or how you got your parts from as I'm building s boat at the moment and can only find half of the parts on eBay where as I would rather do the same set up you have done so I know I can't go wrong

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    may I ask what kinda engines and controllers did you use?
    I found 2 jet engines with 390 brushed motor but I'm still looking for the right controllers...

    ReplyDelete